Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall into Heritage Makers!

 


I love fall! Don't you?  If you have any photos that were taken with the lovely shades of autumn in the background, you probably love those photos! This time of year, God-given nature is the greatest backdrop. Some of you know that I have been doing some side photography as well as Heritage Makers, and I'm loving every minute! Of course, ANY photos will work in a Heritage Makers project...from old photos you have scanned, to professional photos!  However, if you need an updated family photo, I'd love to help you out.  


Here is something a little fun....just because it's fall! 


*You schedule a fall photo shoot - I'll design your Christmas cards! I'll send you a few to choose from and you make the final decision. Click HERE to see pricing & how you can save big by publishing cards in November. 

                                                  
                                                       
OR


*Sign up for Club HM (the absolute best way to get started with Heritage Makers, accumulate points to create beautiful projects, free premier, and on and on and on...) and I'll photograph your family for FREE
*click the link above to see the packages available on Club HM.


Remember, this is not just a hobby, but a way of life.  By becoming a club member, you have all the tools/support/EVERYTHING you need to do amazing things with your memories regularly.  You can contact me for more info, or click HERE to watch a short video explaining club!


E-mail kristen_williams@me.com with all your questions, scheduling, & Heritage Makers needs.  


Many blessings,
~k.

1 comment:

  1. I love this subway type art! Didn't see this fall page in the template gallery. ??

    ReplyDelete