Monday, July 4, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

I've been planning for my second annual Christmas in July and am excited to share the details with you!  If you attended last year, you'll remember a morning when you didn't have to cook (at least for yourself), and you left with a beautiful tile (to either give as a gift or to keep for your own home to display at Christmas).  Hopefully, you learned a lot about Heritage Makers!  


This year, once again, I'm inviting you to my Christmas in July...Open House! Here are the details.




It's going to be a great morning! I hope you'll join me.  I will have a "Showcase" table especially for YOUR projects.  So, to all of my publishing clients, please bring your favorite project you have published!!! (more than one is perfectly acceptable).  Some of you may have to "borrow" from the one you gifted it to. =) 


Also, if you are on facebook, please search for "Kristen's HM Club" and request to be added!  I'll post the event and you can RSVP there if you like, or you can e-mail me at kristen_williams@me.com.  


Blessings to you all for a happy 4th!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment