Friday, July 22, 2011

TOMORROW!!!

8 x 8 scrap page (you'll see more of these tomorrow)


Fa la la la la...la la la la!  I may just leave my little decorations up until Christmas!  Maybe they make me feel "cooler."  Either way, I'm excited about Christmas in July Open House tomorrow!  For those of you signed up, don't forget your $8 for the craft.  


Also, remember there will be a 16x20 CANVAS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is how you receive entries:
for just attending, bringing a "new to HM" friend, bringing a published HM project (current HM clients), signing up for CLUB HM (any of the 3 packages), and joining my consultant team! Increase your chances to win by choosing to do some of these.  


I'm excited to see all of you and share what I love to do in my spare time (that is, after 10:00 pm). =)


For those who would like to bring a friend who has not RSVP'd, that is fine!!!  They may not be able to do the "make and take" but they will still enjoy themselves and learn all about hm, so bring them along!  


MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY to all of my sweet friends!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment