Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A book for the birthday boy!

"We've got a package, Mommy!" yelled Savannah over the loud roar of the vacuum cleaner Saturday as we were gearing up for the birthday party! As soon as I saw the size of the box, I knew what it was! Noah's board book.  =)  With only a couple of hours before everyone was to arrive, I resisted the urge to open it and placed it safely in our bedroom. These moments must be enjoyed slowly.  No time to rip open the box, flip through the pages and try to wrap it up for Noah. It would have to wait until tomorrow, Sunday, his birthday. 


The time came and it was better than I had anticipated. It always is!  And....I think Noah felt like a special little boy when he fell asleep Sunday night! What do you think?







1 comment:

  1. so absolutely precious!! Love his expressions! What a wonderful gift...for now...and for always!

    ReplyDelete