Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Partner With Me!

If you are looking for a FUN side job, would you partner with me and join my Heritage Makers team?  I can't say enough about this company...They make it pretty easy to have your own business! Discounts on ALL your projects as a consultant...your own "virtual office," DAILY support, no "quota's" to remain a consultant...I can go on and on! For those of you that know me well...you know I am not really a "sales person!"  Honestly, 2 years ago I would have told you I'd NEVER do a direct sales business because it's not my cup of tea.  OK...so never say never.  This is different! When you love the products you're selling and you are passionate about something, it's pretty easy to tell others about it and get them going too! I do contact people about hosting workshops, but you might be surprised to know that lots of people contact me first to get started in this awesome system!! 

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble....If you can't sleep tonight because you're thinking you might like to do this, you can call, e-mail, or facebook me to get more details.  I can put you on a computer "call" to listen to Wendy McGee (a founding director and mother of 4) tell you all about being an HM consultant. OR, you can go right to the website and sign up from there by clicking "join my team" right next to my picture.

Oh, and welcome to my team Julia Ballance!!!! I'm so excited to have you.  She'll be telling everyone in her town of Holly Springs and BEYOND about how awesome HM is! =)

Blessings to you all!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment