Thursday, June 2, 2011

Publishing Club...Be a part of this growing group!

...it's like a gym membership, but so much more FUN!!!  That best describes Club HM.  
Do you have a gym membership?  If so, then you'll understand club hm.  And if you don't, well I'll tell you all about it.  It's a publishing club.  Everyone loves pictures, but most would rather them not hide inside their little computers.  What good are they in there?  With the "digital camera movement" where nearly everyone now has some form of digital camera, people are taking hundreds (even thousands) more pictures than, say 10 years ago.  So, we have a photo problem.  


Memories are being captured, but not communicated!  


So, here's where the "gym" membership comes in.  Just like a gym membership, club hm requires a monthly commitment.  There is a package to suit everyone's needs, but it is designed so that we all can communicate our memories in a creative way...affordably!  


Let me explain further...
There are 3 packages.
I am a "Silver" client!  So, that means, I pay $50 a month...BUT I am receiving 70 publishing points and using the entire premier "scrapbook store" for FREE!  I'm saving $20 which is like publishing a swatch book/flipbook or 5 scrap pages for free.  I publish lots of things including canvases for my family, storybooks, cards...and I give points away to hosts/new clients, etc.  So, this is the perfect package for me.  Club HM is how I do gifts for those I love.  And...it's my hobby.  


With over 5,000 templates in the gallery to choose from...the hard work is already done for me if I don't want to create from scratch.  I can have a gift ready in no time!  


So, to me, Club HM is the best kind of membership you can have.  The product you'll have to show for it will be AMAZING! 


If you absolutely want to do something awesome with your most cherished possession...your photos, please contact me! I love my job because everyone has a story and I get to experience all of them as they are communicated through Heritage Makers.


Blessings,
~K.

No comments:

Post a Comment