Monday, June 13, 2011

Something...NEW!

Friends,
A lot of you know I love photography. It's actually a love-hate relationship between my passion for great photos and being behind that little lens and lack of high-tech camera jargon...and then there's the whole "lighting" formula that I feel I'll never really master....


But all that aside, I LOVE to take photos...and to me, the greatest subjects are my kids...actually any kid for that matter.  I intend to take pictures...forever.  But, I'll never (I know you should never say never)...But, I'll never be a REAL photographer.  


That said, I want to try something with my Heritage Makers business.  I'd love to combine the 2 things I spend a large majority of my time doing (photographing and digi-scrappin') and offer you something a little special.  It's special for you...FUN for me!  And, it helps me with those photography "skills!" =)  


And here it is:
Photo Shoot Outdoor setting where your kids run around and do what they do best while I take a few shots with my "high-tech" camera! How's that? But here's the fun part... After our little rendezvous, I'll edit them, upload them to my most favorite digital photo site in the world, Heritage Makers and CREATE a book OR canvas (or both) for your very own...along with a few additional "perks."  Check them out...


Of course, the goal of this is to show you how amazing Heritage Makers is and how it can be your best friend when you want to do something special with those precious photos.  

If you, or someone you know may be interested in any of the options above, then contact me today to schedule a date! I'm excited and hope you will be.

Blessings to all,
~K.

No comments:

Post a Comment