Monday, June 20, 2011

HM for special Dad's!

Finally....
I've been so excited to post some of my client's Father's Day gifts that they created in studio, but of course, had to wait until after the gifts had been given!So, here we go...


First up...a 7x5 storybook by Carol for her husband Shane.(You've probably seen lots of projects from Carol.  She's one of my most consistent-publishing friend and she does beautiful work!) Wish we lived closer so she could attend the monthly digi-crops.  But Heritage Makers keeps us in touch and I'm so thankful for that. =)
Click HERE to view this precious storybook!!!

Next, an 8x8 canvas I made for my dad...from the grandkids.  
He liked it! =)

Coming soon...one of my favorites! (A "Harley" themed 8x8 book, complete with leather cover)...by Allison S.! Check back today for this very special...very unique project!

Did you take pictures this Father's Day?  Why not make a small canvas or storybook capturing the memories from the weekend?

Blessings for a great day,
~k. 



No comments:

Post a Comment